Hey all! Here’s an easy, satisfying, and low carb treat you can make for breakfast. Ready in 15 minutes, this recipe adds a little excitement to a simple egg breakfast. Baking the avocado makes it super soft and creamy, and the crispy bacon complements the egg and cheese so well. Add some diced green onion on top for a fresh crunch! Also a great keto friendly option.
Cheesy Bacon Avocado and Egg Recipe
- 1 Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 3 strips of crispy bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of chili powder
- 1/2 stem green onion, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Slice avocado in half and discard seed.
- Place avocados pit side up side by side on the baking sheet.
- Crack one egg into each avocado pit. It’s ok if some egg white spills onto the baking sheet.
- Season eggs with salt, pepper, and chili powder.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the seasoned eggs.
- Bake for 15 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and add crumbled bacon on top.
- Add some fresh diced green onion as garnish (optional).